The College campus provides a scholastic atmosphere, which encourages the student to pursue intellectual, social, athletic and cultural activities in a well-organized academic environment. It comprises:
1. An educational building, with well over 133 classrooms, workshops and laboratories.
2. Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology Department building, that houses more than 45 class rooms, labs, workshops, conference room, resource room, in addition to staff offices.
3. Management and Information Technology Department building, with well over 29 classrooms,computer labs, conference room and offices.
4. Chemical and Process Engineering Technology building with 71 classes and labs, in addition to Offices and meeting rooms
5. A dormitory complex of 28 buildings with accommodation for 4,200 students.
6. An off-campus dormitory of 37 buildings
7. Three cafeterias with 1,200 seat capacity.
8. A 624-seat auditorium.
9. Medical facilities provided in college clinic, nearby clinics and at the Royal Commission hospital.
10.A 1700 square meter multipurpose recreation and exhibition center, a 1200 square meter indoor sports complex augment the wide range of facilities at the College. The College also has four indoor playing fields for sports and recreational activities.
11. A library and educational resources center, with thousands of books and a Saudi Digital library account
12. Faculty housing