Studying at Other Institutions

Conditions of Studying at Other Institutions

A JIC student may study some JIC courses or their equivalent at other colleges or universities within or outside the Kingdom during summer sessions. Implementation Procedures:

  1. A student must ask for the approval of the concerned department to study a JIC course(s) or equivalent at an academic institution officially recognized in the Kingdom. The number of hours for the given course(s) must be the same as or more than at JIC and the medium of instruction must be English.
  2. Upon getting the approval of the concerned department and after studying the course(s) and obtaining grade C as a minimum in each course, the course(s) will be added to the student's record and given grade P.