The Admission Requirements for the Associate Degree
The following conditions are stipulated for an applicant applying for admission in any program of study leading towards an Associate's Degree:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Saudi Arabia or the son of a Saudi mother.
- The applicant's age must not exceed 23 years of age nor must the duration of time since the obtainment of a high school diploma exceed five years.
- The applicant must have received a general high school diploma (in natural sciences) with an average no lower than 'Good'.
- The applicant must provide his results from both the general achievement exam (Tahsely) and aptitude test (Qudrat).
- Applicants who work in the private sector or are government employees must provide a letter of employment from their employer.
- The applicant must successfully pass a medical examination.
- The applicant must fulfill any additional conditions stipulated by the College Council.