To qualify for graduation, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Satisfy all the preparatory year requirements.
- Pass all the required academic units of his specialization specified by the College Council.
- Obtain a minimum cumulative GPA of (2.00).
- Pass the cooperative training assigned to him according to the relevant regulations. However, a student shall be exempted from field training if he has authenticated experience certificate in the same field of his specialization and meets the exemption requirements assigned by the Department of his specialization.
Graduation General Grade
The general grade of the graduate is computed in accordance with his cumulative GPA as follows:
|General Grade||Minimum||Maximum |
|Excellent ||3.50 ||4.00 |
|Very Good ||3.00 ||3.49 |
|Good ||2.00 ||2.99 |
First Honor Degree
- A first honor degree shall be awarded to a student who earns final cumulative GPA (3.75) as minimum on graduation.
- A first honor student must achieve a minimum grade of "C" (good) in all specialization courses taken.
- Complete his degree requirements (specialization courses) including cooperative training within a period of tow and summer session two & half years if he enrolled at a second semester or (if he changed his major then maximum 3 years) as a regular (full time student) and within a period of (3) years as a part-time student.
Second Honor Degree
- A second honor degree shall be awarded to a student who earns final cumulative GPA between (3.25 - 3.74) as minimum on his graduation.
A second honor student must achieve a minimum grade "D" (Pass) in all specialization courses taken.
Complete his degree requirements (specialization courses) including cooperative raining within a period of two and summer session or if he enrolled at a second semester two & half years (if he changed his major then maximum 3 years) as a regular (full time student) and within a period of (3) years as a part-time student.
- A student who fulfills all the graduation requirements shall be issued a Degree of Specialization authorized by his Highness, the Chairman of Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu.
A student shall not receive the Degree or any official document related to his academic record unless he completes the clearance form ensuring that it was signed by all relevant JIC Departments.