The Co-op Program is considered as one of the graduation requirements a student must complete before graduating from the college. During this program, a student must have continuous contact with his academic advisor at the college. In order to register in the Co-op Program, a student has to meet the following requirements:
- Completing all the courses specified for him in the study plan of his major. Upon the approval of the department concerned and the Industrial Relations Department, a student who has not completed one course may be allowed to enroll in the Co-op Program.
- Students are not allowed to register Co-op Program with any course during summer semester; but during the main semester they can do.
- The prospective BS graduate may be placed in the company for Co-op Training with only a course left to be completed in the college provided the course is scheduled in the evening outside the normal working hours of the student in the company.
- The student should not register for the Senior Project and the Co-op in the same semester.
- A student's cumulative GPA must be at least 2.00.
- A student must not be in a -discontinued- status.