After final examination in a main semester may some students following the specialization programs get academic warning based on their cumulative GPA. The academic warnings are as follow:
If cumulative GPA of a student becomes less than 2.00 at the end of a main semester he get a 1st Warning.
If a student's cumulative GPA becomes less than 2.00 in a 2nd consecutive main semester he will get 2nd warning. His case will be referred to the Academic Evaluation Committee. The Committee has right to give him a chance to improve his GPA or recommend his dismissal from the College.
- If a preparatory year student in his first semester gets grade "DN", or "DN" & "F" in all registered courses then he will be dismissed from the college.
- A preparatory year student who fails twice English 1 or English 2 or Mathematic, will be dismissed from the college.
- A preparatory year student will be dismissed from the college if he failed to complete English and Mathematics courses within three (3) main semesters.
- A specialization student on probations and his cumulative GPA is less than 2.00 for 3rd consecutive main semester will be dismissed from the college.
- A specialization student who fails all courses (DN or DN & F in all courses) will be referred to the Academic Evaluation Committee for review. The committee has right to give him another chance or recommend his dismissal from the college.
- A specialization regular student who did not complete his graduation requirements within six (6) main semester and a part time specialization student within six (6) years (including preparatory year), will be dismissed from the College. Also, if a part time student following bachelor program does not complete all graduation requirements within (4) years will be dismissed from the College.