Role of the Unit
Provide national and international recognition to the college programs by engaging accreditation bodies of repute.
Objectives of the Unit
Its main objectives are to:
- Draw strategies for Academic Accreditation.
- Prepare the college programs for national and international accreditation.
- Promote the culture of accreditation in the college community.
- Provide the college with the necessary infrastructure and tools that support accreditation activities.
- Establish expertise in the local and international accreditation.